- In studying entrepreneurs and assessing their levels of entrepreneurial burnout, Dr. Sabrina is seeing a very strong correlation between burnout and gaps that exist in our business.
- Many entrepreneurs in the Tap the Potential community have been practicing Profit First, which is a great way to strengthen your business foundation and provide you with cash reserves to help get you through whatever might be happening in your business.
- Burnout leaves us in a constant state of chronic stress, with stress hormones coursing continuously through our body. This kind of stress significantly raises our risk for depression and suicide.
- Tunnel vision causes us to miss the opportunities around us.
- Dr. Sabrina explains “survival trap” decisions and how Tap the Potential shows you how to avoid these traps by helping you to create a business plan that supports your life vision.
- Our survival instincts are great at helping us to survive but they’re not great at moving us closer to our vision.
- Make sure that any decisions that you’re making to get through the immediate situation are in alignment with your life vision.
- Dr. Sabrina provides her ideas for sharing the protocol plans with her small group clients, those in the Better Business, Better Life™ program, and the retreat alumni. She also has something to offer those who are not current clients of Tap the Potential.
- What is Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and its relevance to entrepreneurial burnout?
- If you haven’t already, get a baseline of your entrepreneurial burnout by taking the FREE assessment here https://www.tapthepotential.com/assessment.
- Dr. Sabrina shares the “Veggies First” philosophy: It is critical that you take care of yourself first.
- Here are some tips, which Dr. Sabrina explains in detail:
- Get adequate sleep
- Maintain a healthy mindset
- Practice Mindfulness (Dr. Sabrina enjoys the Calm App!)
- Limit your media consumption and make it off-limits in the morning.
- Your thinking is the average of the five people with whom we spend the most time, so surround yourself with people who think in a healthy, positive way.
- Tap the Potential’s resources to help support you:
- The Profit By Design Podcast airs each Thursday covering healthy conversations that are good for your mindset.
- The Q-Storming process, which is a useful tool that bypasses tunnel vision.
- Check out a 45-minute Q-Storming strategy session here: https://www.tapthepotential.com/strategy. It is a $250 investment.
- Strategic thinking, making those decisions, and looking for those opportunities will move you closer to your business goal that supports your life vision.
Links and Resources:
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Tap The Potential Strategy Session for Entrepreneurs Impacted by COVID-19
Survival Trap Image
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz