Listen in to this thoughtful conversation! It’s a peek inside the internal discussions of the Tap the Potential Strategist team. Tap the Potential clients have more time for what matters to them and more money in their bank account than they’ve ever had. This conversation offers a fly on the wall glimpse into how our strategists accomplish this with our clients.
- Being a business owner and entrepreneur is a lifestyle that can easily lead to burnout.
- Stacey relates her own compelling story of entrepreneurial burnout.
- The Tap the Potential team has compassion for what business owners are going through because they’ve all lived that life.
- Fortunately, there can be great things waiting on the other side of that burnout.
- A powerful, simple question: What has to change in order to make this possible?
- Getting sleep and regular downtime is imperative to reducing stress.
- A comparative advantage (vs. competitive advantage) creates opportunities for increase in profit.
- Discover why your industry standard may be your own self-imposed glass ceiling.
- Tap the Potential focuses on ways to better their clients’ businesses.
- Stacey and Dr. Sabrina field a question on a business owner’s desire to open a second location.
- How to know when you are maximizing the profit potential in your business.
- When we decide to sell our business, we need to be able to show that the business can support a C-suite executive (or several!) and pay appropriate compensation. If we can’t, it’s not sellable.
Links and Resources:
What do you need to do next to take your life back from your business?
Take our Assessment at:
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition by Sabrina Starling, PhD
How to Hire the Best – Entrepreneurs Edition by Sabrina Starling, PhD – To Be Released
The 4-Week Vacation by Sabrina Starling, PhD – To Be Released
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grab a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz