Kim Ades is a good friend and long-standing colleague of Dr. Sabrina’s. She is also President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching™ and JournalEngine Software™. Kim is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of five, and she has 15 years of experience coaching many of North America’s most respected leaders. She is recognized as an expert on performance through thought mastery. She uses her own unique philosophy and quirky coaching style to help her clients deal with core issues and shift their thinking in order to yield extraordinary results.
- Kim explains the idea behind “thought mastery”: Every outcome starts with a thought. Both positive and negative thoughts will impact our performance and therefore, our outcomes.
- It is possible to improve our results by simply changing our behaviors or the actions that we take, but there are many considerations before doing so!
- When you look at your life today, it’s a result of your thinking yesterday, and the preceding days.
- The results that we want are usually something tangible, but when we truly master our thoughts, we start to leverage our thinking not to get specific outcomes but to get certain feelings that supersede the idea of specific outcomes.
- Kim shares her personal story of how she became interested in coaching and thought mastery.
- When you’re holding on to a thought and cannot let it go, you have to first understand what it is that you’re really holding onto before you can move forward.
- We often have false beliefs that contradict our key desires.
- Our behaviors can directly contradict our deepest desires, and yet we continue to do them.
- We often take actions that take us away from what we really want.
- Kim describes the key signals that indicate someone’s thinking is not leading them where they want to be going.
- Pay attention to your emotional state!
- Kim and Dr. Sabrina reflect on trust within leadership and teams.
- Kim offers steps to take and questions to ask yourself to start working toward thought mastery.
Links and Resources:
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Are you on track to creating a highly profitable, great place to work that lets you take a 4 Week Vacation™?
This Can Be Used As A Strategic-Planning Tool!
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST –
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Interested in Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching Program? The first step is taking our Assessment at
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Connect with Kim!
Kim’s YouTube Channel