Dr. Sabrina and Mike have an episode lined up for January around “Designing for Profit in 2020. Leading up to that, Dr. Sabrina will be taking us through a process of reflecting on what we have learned during 2019, focusing on wins and successes and using insights from that to set us up for even more success in 2020.
You’ll want to grab a notebook or journal and a pen to capture your insights. You’ll also want to hear her explain the science behind why it’s so important to write your answers down!
- As you reflect on 2019, consider these questions as a way to own your wins and successes:
- How did you improve the profitability of your business this year?
- Did you increase the revenue in your business this year?
- What did you do to improve your service delivery, particularly with respect to your top clients and customers?
- What did you do with respect to your hiring? Did you fire anybody this year? Did you release any team members who were not a good fit and help them find opportunities elsewhere?
- Did you hire some A-players? Did you improve your systems for attracting and hiring A-players?
- Did you improve your team? Did you do anything to help your employees grow and support them in their personal development?
- Did you do anything this year to increase your emotional intelligence as a leader?
- What did you do to make your marketing more effective and more efficient? How did you make better use of your marketing dollars?
- Have you taken more time off in 2019 than you have in the past?
- What have you already put in place that you want to do more with, in 2020?
- What are the projects you’ve been working on, that are almost done, but not quite there? What do you need to complete?
- Identify the things that you have put in place this year that are working exceptionally well.
- Identify the things that did not work so well or did not bring the expected results, and consider cutting those things.
- What could you stop doing in 2020?
- Think about the lessons you learned as you conducted business in 2019. What insights did you have that you can take forward and build on?
- What were the breakdowns? What didn’t go well? What did you put in place to improve it? If you haven’t put anything in place, consider this as part of your strategic planning for 2020.
- Dr. Sabrina discusses why and how to identify your top clients.
Links and Resources:
Get Ready for 2020!! Are you on track to creating a highly profitable, great place to work that lets you take a 4 Week Vacation™? https://www.tapthepotential.com/assessment
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Join Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching Program:
Start your journey with us by taking our Assessment:
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/