Tom is the founder of The Great Internet Marketing Retreat Center, the only licensed, dedicated internet marketing school in the country, with the only facility of its kind in the world. People come from all over the world to study internet marketing there, in the lap of luxury. Tom also has a new podcast, called Screw The Commute, where he teaches people how they could live pretty much two for the price of one, if they didn't have to sit in their car on the way to work, making other people rich.
- Tom talks about his documentary that will soon be coming out.
- Tom talks about how he worked as a freelance charter pilot, made and lost a lot of money, and how he's been in gun-fights, knife-fights and even had a biker gang after him!
- Tom shares the one life-lesson that he has carried forward.
- How Tom got his outrageous idea for an entertainment company, Prank Masters.
- Tom explains how he got back up, kept humor around him, and started all over again when things fell down for him.
- Tom talks about how he got into the speaking business.
- Tom had to learn how to become a great, professional public speaker.
- Tom realized that if you try to be excellent at something yourself, people will notice and they will often ask you to teach them.
- Tom used what his Dad had taught him about being excellent when the commercial internet came along, around 1994.
- For Tom, the overriding principle is to be really excellent at what you do so that other people will ask you to teach them how to do it. This is how he got to be a big internet guru.
- Although it's good to have long-term dreams, you have to do the step-by-step and your emphasis will change over time.
- Some tips for keeping up with the constantly changing internet, for the online portions of your business.
- Tom discusses the ins and outs of his outrageous, street-smart hiring process.
- Why it's best to pay young people for the job, rather than by the hour.
- Tom explains how to place a hiring ad his way. Tom's ads are unprofessional, yet they really work.
- Tom's hiring process will help you to filter the wrong people out and speak to the right people.
- Dr. Sabrina's book, How To Hire The Best, features interviews with real-life entrepreneurs about their hiring practices.
- Tom gives his thoughts, as an entrepreneur, about what he has learned about being intentional and he also explains how he designed his business and how he runs it.
- You can keep your costs low by learning and doing as much as possible yourself. Only delegate once you know what you're doing.
- How to make your hobby legitimately tax-deductible.
- Tom discusses what inspired him to start his podcast and he gives some of the topics that he gets into.
- Tom gives some great tips from the training he does on how to do a $50, 000 video production for pennies on the dollar.
- Tom talks about his e-book on how to automate your business. It contains all the techniques he uses to work more efficiently and be highly responsive to customers. He normally charges $27 for the book, and is giving it to our listeners.
- Tom explains how you can use Shortkeys.com (www.shortkeys.com) for a PC and Keyboard Maestro (www.keyboardmaestro.com) for a Mac to save yourself millions of keystrokes and to provide lightning-fast customer service.
Profit by Design Facebook group
Apply at www.profitgift.com to be selected for a profit audit of your business.
Dr. Sabrina's Four-Week Vacation Jump Start Video Guide: www.drsabrinastarling.com/jumpstart
A link to get to Screw The Commute Podcast/Profit by Design Podcast and to get access to Tom's free e-book: www.screwthecommute.com/profitbydesign/
Tom's website: www.antion.com
Keyboard Maestro: www.keyboardmaestro.com