Listen in as Dr. Sabrina draws from her vast experience on the subject and takes you on a deep dive into how you can bring this about in your business, too, because there are multiple pieces to making this work!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- The strategies that Dr. Sabrina shares today come straight from her upcoming book, The 4 Week Vacation (releasing October 2021), so you’ll be getting an overview of a couple of chapters!
- Remember that we are in a relationship with our team members and that relationship is a system. When one person in that system over-functions, it creates the opportunity for others in that system to under-function.
- When you change your behavior, it forces the others in the relationship to change their behavior, as well.
- How to help your team members step outside of their comfort zone:
- Be explicit with your team members.
- Acknowledge the effort and not the result.
- Properly equip your team members for success when it comes to making decisions and problem-solving.
- In order to be successful in delegating and having team members who take initiative, you need to be hiring A-players whose values align with the immutable laws in your business.
- If you’re struggling to hire A-players, you can read Dr. Sabrina’s book, How to Hire the Best, or sign up for the next How to Hire the Best COURSE. Learn how you can become an employer of choice!
- By delegating, what opportunities does this free up for you? Download your FREE Chart of $10,000 an Hour Activities for ideas on what you can be doing to add value to your business.
- Dr. Sabrina walks through your compelling vivid vision, immutable laws, field of play, and the “filter” questions. This is taught at a much deeper level in the Better Business, Better Life™ program.
- The Survival Trap helps to illustrate how the day-to-day decisions we make have long-term ramifications.
- “Q-Storming” is a process of brainstorming powerful questions that often leads to new insights and new possibilities. Remember, the questions we ask determine the solutions we find. If we don’t like the solutions we’re finding, we need to be asking better questions.
- Dr. Sabrina shares some “decision-filtering” questions that you can use with your team to help make better decisions.
- Don’t forget to celebrate the effort rather than the result!
Links and Resources:
Ep. 137: How She Turned Her Business Around During COVID with Cathy Anesi
NEW! Facebook Group: Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Upon joining, you’ll get access to exclusive, free, mini-trainings from Dr. Sabrina, including the Better Business, Better Life™ jumpstart, as well as the “How to Hire the Best” jumpstart! No charge to join! Let’s get to know each other!
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON: How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
COURSE: How to Hire the Best
Taking care of yourself is important now more than ever. Are you ready to take your life back from your business?
The FIRST STEP is taking our Assessment at:
NEXT, meet with our Success Team Lead to debrief your results.
THEN, join our Better Business, Better Life™ program.
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Profit by Design, a Tap the Potential production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/
Books Frequently Mentioned:
The 4 Week Vacation by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD – COMING OCTOBER 2021!
How to Hire the Best: The Entrepreneur's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top-Performing Team Members by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How to Hire the Best: The Rural Business Owner's Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees by Dr. Sabrina Starling PhD
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
The Game of Work by Charles Coonradt
The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham