- Chuck gives a glimpse into his mindset in 2009 and how that created an unfriendly atmosphere at work.
- Dr. Sabrina reads employees survey comments that contrast the change that has taken place at Overhead Door.
- Chuck and Scott share their secrets in creating the best environment for their employees
- Not being judgmental, being curious and learning how to talk to employees with different personality types
- An example of using judgment and why you should not be judgmental
- Chuck shares an approach to employees making decisions, not agreeing with it, but being curious instead of judgmental
- Strengths of Chuck and Scott in the business. How they compliment one another.
- Pleasing your customers to have them come back again
- Navigating as a team, transitioning to Scott taking more leadership
- Advice from Chuck on raising leaders to take over
- Advice from Scott making it easier to be a leader in the company
Profit by Design Facebook group
Connect with Chuck Parmely and Scott Mason:
Overhead Door Co. of Riverton / Lander Website
Social Media for Scott Mason:
Tap the Potential website
Contractor Business Solutions – Small Business Consulting Group Website